• Dial 9-1-1 for emergencies, crimes in progress, serious injuries or any other matter requiring immediate police response.
  • To have an officer dispatched for something minor and not a crime in progress such as past tense damage to a vehicle call (856)461-3434. You will speak with a police dispatcher who can send an officer to you or contact you by telephone.
  • The direct number into the police station is (856)461-8820. If you dial that number, it may not be answered but you will have the option of leaving a voicemail. This number is best used for routine questions not requiring an immediate response.
  • Copies of reports can be requested by completing a Discovery Request form and mailing it or dropping it off at the police station. When your discovery request has been fulfilled you will be notified to pick it up.
  • Discovery Request
  • Motor vehicle accident reports may be picked up at the station after they have been reviewed. They are also available online at:
  • Online Accident Report
  • You can contact Police Records Clerk Angela Ledman at (856)461-8820 ext. 116 or [email protected] to inquire about a reports completion.
Effective immediately the Riverside Police Department will no longer distribute paperwork related to firearms for:
  • Initial Firearms Purchaser Identification Card
  • Application to purchase a handgun
  • Change of Name on Identification Card
  • Change of Address on Identification Card
  • Change of Sex on Identification Card
  • Lost or stolen Identification Card
  • Mutilated Identification Card
Those applications are now completed online at: The New Jersey State Police Firearms Application and Registration System. If you are a Riverside resident, you will need to enter NJ0033100 when prompted for our ORI number. Please follow all instructions carefully to avoid delays and re-submission fees. Firearms FAQ Voluntary Form of Firearms Registration
If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident and the police were not called to the scene you can complete and submit this form:
Accident Report (Police not Called to Scene)
Yes, to pay a parking or traffic ticket online click here.
The phone number for Riverside Municipal Court is (856)461-8820 ext. 122 or ext. 12.

The Riverside Police Department accepts officer complaints 24/7 in person, in writing, or by telephone. You may choose to identify yourself or make your complaint anonymously. Notification can also be made via email to the Chief of Police or by calling (856)461-8820 ext. 111.

The Riverside Police Department strives to provide outstanding service to the community. If you received outstanding service from our officers, we’d like to know. Notification can be made via email to the Chief of Police or by calling (856)461-8820 ext. 110.

The Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office Directive for T and U Visas can be found by clicking here.